Rent Matters

  • Ejectment of tenant

  • Fixation of fair rent

  • Recovery of rent amount

  • Registration of rent deeds

  • Rent Appeals

What is the law for lease (land lord & Tenant Law) in pakistan

Law for the owner of property


The lease of an immovable property like house, commercial building etc must be executed in writing form.
If the tenant refuses to pay rent, the landlord has a right to terminate the lease. If the tenant refuses to vacate the premises the landlord may file an ejectment petition before rent controller.

Law for the Tenant


Tenant must ensure that he makes payment of the rent either through a crossed cheque, or where payment is made through some other mode, then a receipt must be obtained from the landlord. In case the landlord unlawfully attempts to evict the tenant, the tenant may file a petition before rent controller in addition to availing other legal remedies as advised by his counsel.

In case of any dispute between tenant and landlord, contact us for legal help

Legal notice:


You can hire OUR services for legal notice to other party in different cases



If anyone has a complaint or problem to any office in Pakistan and need to discuss for solution and legal remedy. Call for information and Legal Help.

We are always ready to help you.

Legal Help

Contact Us

images (14)

Cell #  0333 5210 481
+92 333 5210 481

(Please Take Appointment Before Visit)

(02.00 pm to 07.00 pm  Pakistan time)

Office No# 3, 1st floor Royal inn Plaza

 F8 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan.

Call for Legal Help, information and advice




Translate »